VANAD Group acquires software developer Morphis

With the acquisition, customer contact specialist VANAD Group significantly expands the customer experience technology proposition. Morphis is based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. The company’s main product is ProcessRunner, software that digitizes customer processes from start to finish.

The acquisition is in line with VANAD Group’s strategy to realise additional synergy through the acquisition of significant majority shares in successful customer experience (CX) technology companies. This allows the companies within the Group to serve customers better and more comprehensive. VANAD Group acquires 85% of Morphis’ shares. The remaining 15% remains in the hands of the current owners who continue to be responsible for business operations.


“We have been working very successfully and pleasantly with Morphis since 2017. This acquisition is a direct result from that partnership. ProcessRunner forms an interesting addition to our portfolio. The system offers considerable timesaving, faster handling of contacts and a greatly improved overview. This enables our customers to optimize their processes and further reduce costs,” says mr. Arthur Nederlof, CEO of VANAD Group. “Together we offer a unique combination of knowledge, experience, technology and resources, which will further improve our ability to help companies through the digital transformation.”


Morphis was founded in 2005. The organization serves appealing clients in the Netherlands and Belgium. The head office will stay in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. Additional office space will most likely be found at the VANAD Campus in Capelle aan den IJssel shortly. Morphis’ management team will remain closely involved in the daily operation. “That is exactly how we want it. We stimulate entrepreneurship within our organization. That got us to where we stand now – and we are convinced that this is essential to continue growing as rapidly as we have over the past years, “says Arthur Nederlof.

Martijn Huisman, co-founder and Operational Director of Morphis: “We see great potential for our product and would very much like to enter into the next phase. Which implies growing faster, internationalizing, and therefore investing more. VANAD Group is an ideal partner, also in this respect. The conversations were very pleasant. Therefore we take this step with confidence and look forward to a very bright future.”

Commercial director Niek Bos endorses this: “It feels good to join a successful family business with a proven track record on quality and growth. The collaboration with VANAD Group has already proven most valuable: all projects have contributed positively to the objectives of our clients. A perfect score.”

Investing in technology

In order to focus even more on customer experience, VANAD Group sold Enovation in September 2018. This allows for further investments towards a broad technology proposition in digital customer contact. Arthur Nederlof: “It is to be expected that we will do further acquisitions in the near future. Our demands are high, however; we first and foremost aim for quality and synergy. Many CX technology companies are currently aiming to accelerate growth. With the help of shareholder like us that can be achieved more easily.”

About VANAD Group

VANAD Group is a fast-growing, internationally operating company that provides innovative business solutions in the field of information and communication technology. Within our organization, a variety of companies work closely together on one assignment: adding value and competitive advantage in the field of customer experience, so our customers can distinguish themselves in their markets. For that purpose we develop and use creative and innovative technology. In an increasingly digital world, we always have an eye for the people living and working in it. We are convinced that only genuine human contact will make a difference.